Garlic Imitation Crab Meat Legs in Foil
Servings 4 People
- 16 oz pkg Coleson's Catch Imitation Crab Meat legs
- 1/4 C Butter
- 2 Tbsp garlic chopped
- 2 lemons
- 4 Tbsp White Wine
- 2 Tbsp Parsley chopped
- 1/4 Tsp Black Pepper
- Divide the imitation crab legs into 4 parts.
- Tear 4 pieces of foil the size you need to wrap all the crab and place the crab legs in the center.
- Melt the butter and add the other ingredients.
- Pour it over the crab and seal the foil.
- Place over a hot BBQ and heat through, about 10 minutes.
Serve with roasted corn and French bread.
Please follow and like us: