Crab And Spinach Salad With Sundried Blueberry Vinaigrette
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz Coleson's Catch King Crab Legs
- 3 qt. Spinach Leaves
- 1/2 c. pecans chopped and toasted
- 2/3 c. mandarin oranges
- 2/3 c. Strawberries sliced
- 1/2 c. sundried cranberries
- 1/2 c. Red Onion sliced
- 1 c. crab meat cooked
- Sundried Blueberry Vinaigrette:
- 1/2 c. Sun-dried Blueberry Vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Shallots chopped
- 1/4 c. Honey
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Black Pepper
- 1 1/2 c. Pomace olive oil
- Sundried Blueberry Vinegar:
- 1/2 c. sundried blueberries
- 1 c. champagne or honey vinegar
- For Sundried Blueberry Vinegar: Bring vinegar to boil in a non-aluminum pan. Add sundried blueberries, remove from heat. Cover and let set 30 minutes. Puree and chill.
- For Sundried Blueberry Vinaigrette: Combine and blend all ingredients except olive oil in food processor. Slowly add oil to emulsify. Chill.
For Salad: Assemble ingredients on the plate and drizzle with the vinaigrette. The salad is prettier when the dressing is drizzled over, rather than tossed into, the salad.
Please follow and like us: