Cajun Imitation Crab Meat Legs
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz pkg Coleson's Catch Imitation Crab Meat legs
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1/4 C Cajun seasoning*
- 2 Tbsp cooking oil canola
- 1/2 C Sour Cream
- 2/3 C Tomatoes diced
- At least an hour before cooking, marinate the crab legs in the lemon juice.
- Roll the crab legs in the Cajun seasoning generously coating them.
- In a hot pan, sauté the crab legs until brown.
- Put the legs on a platter and top with the sour cream and tomatoes.
- Garnish with parsley or a lemon leaf.
See separate recipe for Do It Yourself Cajun Seasoning.
Please follow and like us: