St. Andrews Barbecue Sauce For Salmon
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 4 oz. chopped onion
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 2 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 Tbsp. minced jalapeno pepper
- 4 oz. coffee
- 4 oz. Worcestershire sauce
- 4 oz. tomato paste
- 2 oz. apple cider vinegar
- 2 oz. brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider stock as needed
- Heat the butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the onion and garlic and saute for two or three minutes until an aroma is apparent.
- Add the chili powder and jalapenos.
- Sauté the mixture for another 30 to 45 seconds.
- Add the coffee, Worcestershire Sauce, tomato paste, vinegar, brown sugar, and cider.
- Simmer for 20 minutes, adding stock if needed, until it is somewhat thickened.
- Keep warm until needed.
Please follow and like us: