Servings 4 People
- 1 c rice uncooked
- 1 1/2 c V-8 juice
- 1/2 c Onion diced
- 1/2 Celery diced
- 1/2 c Tomatoes diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Rinse the rice.
- In medium saucepan, sauté the onion in the olive oil.
- Add everything but the rice and bring to a boil.
- Add rice and bring to a boil, stirring.
- It can be finished on top of the stove on a very low heat or by putting it in a 350 degrees F. oven for 40 minutes - 1 hour, depending on the type of rice.
- Remove from pan and fluff with a fork.
Please follow and like us: