Servings 2 People
- 2 Avocado ripe
- 2 Tbsp Red Onion finely diced
- 1 tsp Hot Pepper of your liking such as jalapeno
- 1 Tbsp Cilantro chopped
- 1 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 1 tsp white vinegar
- Salt and Pepper
- Cut the avocados in half lengthwise all the way around the pit, twist the halves apart, and remove the pit.
- Using a paring knife, slice a small grid pattern in the flesh (being careful not to cut through the skin), and remove the pulp with a soup spoon.
- Place in a bowl and use a fork to mash half of it; leave the rest as a dice.
- Mix in the other items and chill for an hour.
Please follow and like us: