Fried Eggplant Salad
Servings 4 People
- 4 large eggplant peeled and diced
- 1/2 cloves Roasted Garlic
- 3/4 c olive oil
- 1/4 c balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 c Basil finely chopped
- The easiest way to make this salad is to deep fry the eggplant. It only takes a few minutes and the eggplant is evenly browned and tender.
- If you don't have access to a fryer, then you must sauté it. Turn the eggplant often to brown and get tender.
- Drain on a paper towel in a colander.
- Blend the garlic, oil, vinegar, basil, salt and pepper in a blender or food processor.
- Toss with eggplant and chill.
Great served on a bed of chopped lettuce and tomatoes. Use as a dip with garlic croutons or fresh vegetables. Makes a good spread on a sandwich or in a wrap.
Please follow and like us: