Baked Red Snapper with Roasted Vegetables
Servings 2 People
- 1 pkg Coleson's Catch Red Snapper Fillets
- 1 Red Bell Pepper sliced
- 1 Green Bell Pepper sliced
- 1 Onion sliced
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 Tbsp Fresh sweet herbs (basil, thyme, parsley, etc.)1/2 c. White wine or chicken stock
- In a baking pan, place onion, bell peppers, and herbs.
- Drizzle olive oil over vegetables and bake at 400° for 20 minutes.
- Place the snapper on top of cooked vegetables.
- Add the wine or stock.
- Cover and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes.
Please follow and like us: