Tomato Onion Casserole with Orange Roughy
Servings 2 People
- 1 pkg Coleson's Catch Orange Roughy Fillets
- 1 Onion thinly sliced
- 2 Tomatoes thinly sliced
- 1/2 c. Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 c. Butter or olive oil melted
- 2 tsp. garlic chopped
- 1/2 c. Chicken Stock
- 1/4 c. White Wine
- Sauté the garlic in butter or olive oil.
- In a small casserole, arrange the fish, onions, tomatoes and bread crumbs in alternating layers, finishing with bread crumbs on top.
- Pour the stock, wine and garlic mixture on top and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes.
Please follow and like us: