Boneless Butterfly Milkfish
Servings 2 People
- 1 Boneless Butterfly Milkfish
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- 2 Garlic cloves minced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 3 tbsp Flour
- In a shallow dish, combine vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Lay fish, skin side up in the dish.
- Cover and let marinate overnight in the refrigerator, turning over fish at least once.
- When ready to serve, drain the fish, pat dry and dust both sides with flour.
- Fry in hot oil until golden brown on both sides, about 10 minutes each side.