Tuna with Wilted Watercress and Roasted Red Bell Peppers
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz pkg Coleson’s Catch Ahi Tuna
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Canola oil
- 2 c Watercress washed
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Shallots chopped
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 c Chicken Broth
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- Rub the bell pepper with olive oil and bake at 400 degrees F. until brown.
- Place the charred bell peppers in a zip lock bag to steam.
- Season the tuna with salt and pepper.
- In a sauté pan, heat canola oil.
- Sear the tuna to medium rare. Set aside.
- Peel and seed the bell pepper, cut into strips.
- Sauté the shallots until clear and add chicken broth, balsamic vinegar and olive oil, bring to a boil.
- Place watercress and bell pepper in a bowl and toss with hot liquid.
- Place under or over tuna.
Please follow and like us: