Tuna with Poppy Seeds, Yogurt and Hard Boiled Eggs
Servings 2 People
- 1 pkg Coleson’s Catch Ahi Tuna
- 1+ Tbsp Poppy Seeds
- 1/2 c Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp Red Onion minced
- 1/4 c Cucumber diced
- 1 pc Hardboiled Egg grated
- 1 tsp. Dill chopped (fresh, if possible)
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Mix the ingredients from the yogurt down the list, set aside.
- Salt and pepper the tuna steaks.
- Press the poppy seeds onto the tuna steaks, coating them well.
- Pan sear the Tuna Steaks in hot oil, cooking them rare.
- Top with sauce.
Serving Suggestions: Sides: Bulgur, rice, couscous or quinoa. Additional Comments: I like to use plain, non-fat Greek yogurt.
Please follow and like us: