Tuna with Gingered Baby Carrots
Servings 2 People
- 1 pkg Coleson's Catch Tuna
- 2/3 c Baby Carrots
- 2 Tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 c diced yellow onion
- 1/3 c Chicken Broth
- A pat of butter
- Salt and Pepper
- Sauté the onions in butter until translucent. Add ginger, chicken broth and carrots.
- Cook until the carrots are tender.
- Cook the tuna, in any method desired, to rare.
- Top the fish steak with carrot mixture.
Serving Suggestions: Garnish with chopped parsley or scallion. Additional Comments: Can be served hot or cold. If you plan to serve it cold, the order in which things are done doesn't matter. If you are a curry fan a pinch of curry is nice added with the broth and carrots.
Please follow and like us: