Tuna with Cilantro and Lime Sandwich
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz Coleson’s Catch Tuna Steaks
- 2 Tbsp tequila
- 1 tsp crushed red chili flakes
- 2 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 1/4 c chopped cilantro
- 1/4 tsp Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 tsp grated lime zest
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1 Tbsp chopped garlic
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- This was one of the barbeque marinade recipes.
- I cook enough so there is at least one tuna steak left over and I chill it and make a sandwich in a couple of days.
- Assemble the sandwich as desired.
Sandwich ingredients: French bread roll, Mayonnaise, Lettuce, Tomatoes
Please follow and like us: