Tuna with Carrot Raisin Salad
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz pkg Coleson’s Catch Ahi Tuna
- 2/3 c Carrots grated
- 1/3 c Pineapple diced
- 1/3 c Coconut shredded
- 1/4 c raisins
- Toss all ingredients except the fish and chill.
- Cook the tuna the method you like-I like either with a flame on pan seared remembering to keep it rare.
- Over cooked tuna is dry tuna.
- You can place the salad on the plate and top with the fish; put it on top of the fish like a salsa or the side like a salad.
It is good to make the salad an hour or more ahead of time.
Please follow and like us: