Tuna with Baby Squash and Squash Blossoms
Servings 2 People
- 1 pkg Coleson’s Catch Ahi Tuna
- 4-6 pcs Mixed Baby Squash with Blossoms
- 1/2 c yellow onions Diced
- 1/2 c Tomatoes Diced
- 1 Tbsp garlic Minced
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 c Chicken Broth
- olive oil
- Parmesan cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- Sauté the onions in oil until translucent.
- Sauté garlic briefly, do not brown.
- Add chicken broth, basil and squash, cover.
- Cook until the squash is al dente.
- Add tomatoes and warm through. Adjust seasoning.
- Cook tuna in any method desired, to medium rare.
- Top tuna with sauté mixture and sprinkle with Parmesan.
Serving Suggestions: Serve while warm. Additional Comments: Depending what you can find at your market or grow, this is fine without the blossoms. Ideally, use the baby squash with the blossom attached.
Please follow and like us: