Tuna in Coconut Curry Sauce
Servings 2 People
- 1 pkg Coleson’s Catch Tuna Steaks
- 1/2 c unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 tsp Curry Powder
- 1/3 c Red Onion diced
- 1 Tbsp. Sugar
- 2 tsp. Lime Juice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in a skillet and bring to a boil.
- Put in the tuna and cover, turning the heat down to a simmer.
- The fish will be cooked in 4-5 minutes.
- The sauce can be served as is, or thickened with cornstarch after removing the fish.
Top with toasted coconut for a crunchy treat.
Please follow and like us: