Stone-Ground Mustard Ahi Tuna with Spinach and Pine Nuts
Servings 2 People
- 1 pkg Coleson’s Catch Ahi Tuna thawed
- 2 Tbsp Stone Ground Mustard
- 4 c Spinach Leaves
- 1/3 c Red Onion diced
- 1/4 c Chicken Broth
- 1/4 c pine nuts toasted
- Salt and Pepper
- In a saute pan simmer the onions until tender.
- Add spinach and toss lightly and remove.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Season the Ahi Tuna with salt and pepper, spread with the mustard and bake at 400° for 5 minutes.
- Toss the pine nuts with the spinach just before serving.
Please follow and like us: