Seared Tuna with Caramelized Onions
Servings 2 People
- 1 pkg. Coleson’s Catch Tuna Steaks trimmed of skin and bone
- 2 yellow onions
- 1/2 c. Canola oil
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 c Chicken Stock
- Salt and Pepper
- Season the Tuna with salt and pepper.
- Sear in hot oil for 10-15 seconds on each side.
- Set aside in a container until the onions are ready.
- Thinly slice the onions and cook in the oil until brown stirring as needed.
- Add the vinegar and stock simmer for a minute and pour over the tuna.
- Let cool.
Please follow and like us: