Seafood "Flavor-fresh" Enchiladas
Servings 2 People
- 1+ cup of any combination of Coleson's Catch cooked seafood * see note
- 10 Corn Tortillas
- 3/4 c Roasted Tomatoes diced
- 1/2 c Roasted Green and/or Yellow Bell Pepper diced
- 1/2 c Sauteed Mushrooms chopped (see Tasty Tidbits)
- 1+ c Mozzarella Cheese grated
- 1 c Chicken Broth
- To assemble:
- Dip a tortilla in chicken broth and place on a plate.
- Sprinkle with some of each filling and roll up and place in a greased, square glass cooking dish and repeat until the filling is used up.
- Pour the chicken broth over the top and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350F for 30 minutes.
- Serve with garlic bread and salad.
This is a good way to use leftovers or plan ahead when cooking fish or seafood with the intention to have leftovers. I like to use a combination of colors and textures: salmon, Mahi-Mahi, shrimp and scallops.
Please follow and like us: