Salmon, Sweet Potato And Corn Stew
Servings 2 People
- 1 pkg. Coleson’s Catch Salmon Fillets diced
- 1/2 c. Onion diced
- 1/2 c. Celery diced
- 1 Tbsp. Oil
- 1 c. Sweet Potato peeled and diced
- 1/2 c. kernel corn
- 4 c. Chicken Stock
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 tsp. Thyme
- 1/2 c. Red Bell Pepper diced
- 2 Tbsp. Cornstarch
- Sauté the onion and celery in the oil, add chicken stock, sweet potato, red bell pepper, bay leaves and thyme.
- Bring to a boil and simmer until the potatoes are tender.
- Add the salmon and simmer until cooked through.
- Add a bit of water to the cornstarch and thicken.
- Adjust salt and pepper to taste.
For a richer stew use, 2 cups of chicken stock to simmer the vegetables and use half and half or heavy cream as the remainder of the liquid, adding it after the potatoes are cooked.
Please follow and like us: