Salmon Steaks with Caramelized Onions
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz pkg Coleson's Catch Salmon Steaks
- 2 c Yellow Onion sliced
- 1/4 c Butter
- 1/2 c Chicken Broth
- 1/4 c dry sherry
- 1/4 tsp Whole Leaf Dry Thyme
- 1 Dried Bay Leaf
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Parsley chopped
- In a sauté pan, melt the butter.
- Add onions and sauté until brown, stirring often.
- Add sherry, chicken broth, thyme, bay leaf and pepper.
- Simmer until almost all the liquid is gone.
- Cook salmon any style.
- Top with onions and parsley.
- Side dish suggestion: baked or scalloped potatoes and a fresh vegetables or salad.
Please follow and like us: