Salmon Steaks with Brussel Sprouts and Mushrooms
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz pkg Coleson's Catch Salmon Steaks
- 1 c Brussel Sprouts quartered & blanched
- 1/2 c Yellow Onion diced
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1 c Mushrooms quartered - I recommend Crimini
- 1/4 c Chicken Stock
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/4 c Parmesan cheese shredded
- Sauté onions in the butter until they are golden brown.
- Add mushrooms and sauté until golden, as well.
- Add chicken broth, vinegar, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil.
- Add the brussel sprouts, heat through.
- Take off heat and toss in Parmesan cheese.
- Cook the salmon any way- over open flame is nice.
Side dish suggestion would be sliced ripe tomatoes.
Please follow and like us: