Salmon Steaks with Spicy Eggplant
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz pkg Coleson's Catch Salmon Steaks
- 2 cups Eggplant diced, skin on
- 1/2 c Onion diced
- 2 Tbsp garlic chopped
- 2 Tbsp Ginger grated
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Ripe Tomato diced
- 3 Tbsp Canola oil
- Splash Chicken Broth
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- 1/2 tsp Chilies crushed
- 2 Tbsp Green Onion sliced
- Salt and Pepper
- Sauté onion in the canola oil until clear.
- Add eggplant and sauté until soft and brown.
- Add ginger, garlic, soy sauce and tomato; sauté until the tomato liquid is gone.
- Add a splash of chicken broth, sesame oil, crushed chilies and heat till simmering.
- Adjust seasoning.
- Cook salmon any style--I like it poached.
- Put the eggplant on plate and top with salmon and green onion.
Side suggestions: rice, bulgur or salad.
Please follow and like us: