Salmon Fillets with Pink Grapefruit
Servings 4 People
- 2 lbs Coleson’s Catch Salmon Fillets salt and pepper
- 3 large pink grapefruit
- 1 large leek sliced in fine circles and washed
- 1/4 cup chopped mint
- Place the seasoned salmon in a greased glass baking dish.
- To prepare the grapefruit (2 only): With a sharp paring knife remove the skin by cutting first the ends and then the skin by cutting from top to bottom, removing all the white pith.
- Then cut out each segment resulting in crescents with no membrane.
- They should look like the mandarin orange segments that come in a can.
- Squeeze the juice from the third grapefruit.
- Scatter the leeks, grapefruit segments and mint over the salmon and add the juice.
- Cover and bake at 400° for 20 minutes.
Serve with rice and a fresh steamed vegetable. Additional Comments: This delicious, healthy and easy to prepare recipe is also excellent for other Coleson's Catch® seafood items like Halibut, Tuna, Mahi-Mahi, Chilean Sea Bass, Swordfish, Orange Roughy and Tilapia. Enjoy!
Please follow and like us: