Salmon Fillet with Tangerine and Pomegranate
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz pkg Coleson’s Catch Salmon Fillet
- 3/4 c Tangerine segments
- 1 tsp Tangerine zest
- 1/2 c Pomegranate Seeds
- 1 1/4 c Red Onion diced
- 1/2 c White Wine
- 1/2 c Chicken Broth
- 1 Tbsp Mint chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- Simmer onions in the wine until the wine is almost gone.
- Add chicken broth, bring to a boil.
- Add the salmon and simmer covered until the salmon is half done, 3 minutes or so.
- Add the other ingredients and cover for another 3 minutes.
- If it seems dry add more broth.
- Adjust seasonings.
Serving Suggestions: Rice, bulgur, salad or fresh vegetable such as broccoli.
Please follow and like us: