Mahi-Mahi with Quince
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz pkg pkg Coleson's Catch Mahi-Mahi Fillets
- 1 c Quince seeded, sliced & peeled
- 1/4 c Shallots minced
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1/4 c White Wine
- 1/2 c Chicken Broth
- 1 c Heavy Cream
- 1/4 tsp Allspice
- Salt and Pepper
- Simmer the shallots in white wine until the liquid is gone, add chicken broth and reduce.
- Add heavy cream, allspice, pepper and quince and simmer until it is the thickness you like--I like it reduced by about half. Check if you need salt.
- Cook fish any style.
- When ready to serve, pour quince sauce over the fish or on the side.
- Serve with pasta, rice, or bulgur.
Please follow and like us: