Mahi-Mahi with Papaya and Asian Noodles
Servings 2 People
- 1 pkg Coleson’s Catch Mahi-Mahi Fillets
- 2 c cooked chow mien noodles
- 1 ripe papaya peeled, seeded and diced
- 1/2 c Red Bell Pepper diced
- 1/2 c Green Onion diced
- 1/2 c Water Chestnuts diced
- 2 Lime Juice Tbsp
- 1/2 c Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 c generic oil
- 2 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- Salt and Pepper
- Cook the Mahi-Mahi in any fashion you like. I like poached.
- Mix all ingredients other than Mahi-Mahi and noodles.
- Toss with the noodles.
- You can either flake the Mahi-Mahi and toss it in or place on top.
Tastes better after 8 hours, a perfect make before and eat later meal.
Please follow and like us: