Mahi-Mahi with Asparagus, Bell Peppers and Dill
Servings 4 People
- 2 pkg Coleson's Catch Mahi-Mahi thawed
- 1 cup Red and Yellow Bell Pepper diced
- 1/2 cup Onion diced
- 1 cup Asparagus sliced
- 1/2 cup Fresh Dill chopped
- 1/2 cup Chicken Broth
- 1/2 cup Butter
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Cook the Mahi-Mahi any style (pan fry, baked, broiled).
- Sauté the bell pepper and onion until tender.
- Add the chicken broth, dill and asparagus and bring to a boil.
- When the asparagus is tender add the butter; when the butter is melted it is done.
One way to cook the Mahi-Mahi is to add it to the sauce and simmer until cooked. This adds extra flavor to the fish.
Please follow and like us: