Mahi-Mahi with Apples and Cranberries
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz pkg Coleson's Catch Mahi-Mahi
- 2/3 c Fresh Cranberries
- 2/3 c Green firm Cooking Apple - Pippin diced
- 1 Tbsp Fresh Ginger grated
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 c raisins
- 1/2 c Yellow Onion diced
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 1/2 c Chicken Broth
- 1/3 c Honey
- Salt and Pepper
- Sauté onions in butter until clear.
- Add apples and lightly sauté - it is okay if they brown a little but don't let them get soft.
- Add chicken broth, ginger, cinnamon, raisins, salt, pepper and honey. Bring to a boil.
- Add cranberries and simmer until they burst (it will happen fast) and take off heat.
- Cook the Mahimahi, any style. Serve together
- Serve with a side salad.
Please follow and like us: