Grilled Salmon Smothered in Wine
Servings 4 People
- 4 Coleson's Catch Salmon Steaks or Salmon Fillets
- 1/4 cup White Wine
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1 Tbsp fresh chopped sage
- 2 Tbsp capers
- 1/4 tsp Salt & Pepper
- Cooking Instructions for the Grilled Salmon:
- Brush one side of aluminum foil with oil.
- Place 4 Salmon steaks or fillets on the foil.
- Mix white wine, onions, sage, capers.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Divide the marinade into fourths and pour each portion on top of the fish.
- Seal the foil around the fish and cook on the grill for 10-15 minutes.
- No need to turn the grilled salmon.
This delicious, healthy and easy to prepare recipe is also excellent for other Coleson's Catch seafood items like Halibut, Tuna, Mahi-Mahi, Chilean Sea Bass, Swordfish, Orange Roughy and Tilapia. Enjoy!
Please follow and like us: