Coho Salmon With Caramelized Onions
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz pkg package Coleson's Catch Coho Salmon
- 3 c Red Onion thinly sliced
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 c dry sherry
- Pinch of thyme
- 3 Tbsp of butter
- Dust the seasoned salmon with flour.
- Sauté until golden brown and set aside. (I like to remove the skin before cooking.)
- In a large sauté pan, caramelize the onions, cook and reduce until liquid is almost gone.
- Serve over Coho.
Side dishes could be sweet potato or grain.
Please follow and like us: