Coho Salmon with Brussel Sprouts and Bacon
Servings 2 People
- 1 pkg Coleson's Catch Coho Salmon Fillet thawed
- 2 Tbsp Canola oil
- 2 c Raw Brussel Sprouts blanched
- 10 strips Bacon
- 1 c Mushrooms of choice sliced
- 1/2 c Chicken Broth
- 1/2 c Onion diced
- 1/2 c Parmesan cheese shredded
- Salt and Pepper
- Cook bacon, set aside.
- Saute onion in bacon fat until clear.
- Add mushrooms and brown.
- Add chicken broth. Simmer. Add Brussels sprouts, cover and heat through.
- In a bowl, toss mixture with the bacon and Parmesan.
- Season salmon with salt and pepper.
- Dust with flour. Sauté in oil until golden to medium or to medium well, depending on thickness for about 5 minutes.
- Place salmon on a platter and add the Brussel Sprouts mixture.
Serve with a salad or potato.
Please follow and like us: