Cajun Ahi Tuna with Jicama
Servings 2 People
- 1 pkg Coleson’s Catch Ahi Tuna thawed
- 2 Tbsp Cajun seasoning*
- 1 tsp garlic finely chopped
- 2/3 c Tomatoes diced
- 1 1/2 c Jicama peeled and julienne-cut
- 2 tbsp Lime Juice
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/4 c Parsley chopped
- Have the jicama ready: cut and toss with lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Season Ahi with salt and pepper and coat with the Cajun seasonings and garlic.
- In a sauté pan put aproximately 1/4 inch of water and bring to a boil.
- Add Ahi and simmer on each side for 1 minute.
Put the Ahi on top of the jicama, pour what is left of the liquid over the fish, and top with diced tomatoes and chopped parsley.
Please follow and like us: