Aquavit Marinated Mahi-Mahi with Pine Nuts and Brown Butter
Servings 2 People
- 1 pkg Coleson’s Catch Mahi-Mahi Fillets skinless
- 1/2 c Aquavit
- Salt and Pepper
- 1/2 lb salted butter
- 1/2 c pine nuts toasted
- Marinate the Mahi-Mahi in the Aquavit, salt and pepper for 2 hours.
- Dust the Mahi-Mahi with flour and saute in hot oil or butter until golden brown and cooked.
- In a saucepan melt the butter and whisk over high heat until golden brown.
- Sprinkle the pine nuts over the fish and top with brown butter.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- The great flavor is in the sediment of the butter--don't leave it in the pan.
Serve with lemon.
Please follow and like us: