Sassy Sailor's Pie with Seafood
Servings 2 People
- 2 c. Raw Seafood and Fish diced, any combination
- 1/2 c. Half & Half
- 2 Tbsp Pesto
- 1 Tbsp Roux
- Salt & Pepper
- 1/4 c. Mushrooms sliced and sauteed
- 1/4 c. Tomatoes diced and roasted
- 1/4 c. Green and/or Yellow Bell Pepper diced and roasted
- 2 c. Potatoes mashed and mixed with 1/2 c. Parmesan Cheese
- To make the cream sauce, heat the half & half, seasoned with salt & pepper, to a scald and whisk in the roux.
- Stir until thickened and smooth then set aside to cool.
- Mix the seafood with the cream sauce, mushrooms, tomatoes and peppers.
- Spread the mixture in a baking dish and top with the mashed potatoes.
- Bake at 350 F. for 40 minutes.
- Serve with garlic bread and salad.
Please follow and like us: