Red Snapper with Pears and Red Bell Peppers
Servings 2 People
- 1 pkg Coleson's Catch Pacific Red Snapper Fillets
- 2 Pears firm, peeled and sliced
- 1 Red Onion sliced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper sliced
- 2/3 c. Chicken Broth
- 1/4 c. Parsley chopped
- Simmer the onion and red bell pepper in the chicken broth until tender.
- Place the snapper and the pears in a baking dish and cover with the bell pepper mixture.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve with rice.
Please follow and like us: