Red Snapper and Santa Fe Style Chile Sauce
Servings 4 People
- 4 portions Coleson's Catch Red Snapper 6-8 oz. each
- 1/2 c. Onion diced
- 2 Tbsp garlic chopped
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 1 tsp. Cumin
- 1 tsp. Basil
- 1 c. Fresh or canned tomatoes diced
- 1/2 tsp. crushed chiles
- Sauté the onion and garlic in the olive oil until the onion is translucent but not brown.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Poach, bake, sauté, or broil the snapper.
- Serve with rice.
Please follow and like us: