Orange Roughy with Roasted Root Vegetables
Servings 2 People
- 1 pkg Coleson’s Catch Orange Roughy thawed
- 3 c. root vegetables peeled & diced. (Any combination of carrot, parsnip, celery root, beets, rutabaga, sweet potato, Irish potato or yam. Always include carrot for color.)
- 1/2 c. Onion diced
- 1/4 tsp. Thyme
- 3 Tbsp Canola oil
- Salt and Pepper
- On a sheet, pan toss the root vegetables, onion and seasoning together then bake at 400 degrees F. for 20-30 minutes stirring every 10 minutes until tender and brown.
- Season Orange Roughy with salt and pepper.
- Dust with flour. Sauté in oil until brown.
- Place on a serving plate with the root vegetables.
- Serve with a green vegetable.
Please follow and like us: