Orange Roughy with Hot, German Potato Salad
Servings 2 People
- 1 pkg Coleson’s Catch Orange Roughy thawed
- 2 c. Red Potato diced
- 1/2 c. Red Onion diced
- 1/4 c. Green Onion chopped
- 1/4 c. Stone Ground Mustard 1/4 c. White Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 8 strips Bacon cooked and crumbled
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Canola oil
- Boil the potatoes. While still hot, mix with all the other ingredients and toss.
- Season Orange Roughy with salt and pepper. Dust with flour.
- Lightly sauté the orange roughy in oil.
- Serve with the potato salad and a green vegetable of your choice.
Please follow and like us: