Orange Roughy with Beets
Servings 2 People
- 1 pkg Coleson’s Catch Orange Roughy
- Salt and Pepper
- Flour for dusting
- 2 c. diced beets cooked (Can use canned—but NOT pickled)
- 1/2 c. diced onion
- Sauté onions in butter until translucent. Add the beets, salt, and pepper.
- Continue to cook until the beets are warmed through. There should be enough butter so it is a little saucy. If it starts to look oily add a little water.
- Season and dust the Orange Roughy Fillet in flour and sauté in hot oil for a couple of minutes on each side, until golden brown.
- Top with beets.
Serve with a salad. Additional Comments: In my circle, beets are making a comeback. Why not?
Please follow and like us: