Orange Roughy Fillets with Bay Shrimp and Cream Sauce
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz Coleson's Catch Orange Roughy Fillets
- 1/4 c. dry sherry
- 1 Tbsp. Shallots diced
- 2/3 c. Heavy Cream
- 1/2 c. Tomatoes diced
- 1/2 c. Bay Shrimp
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Sauté the shallots in sherry until softened.
- Add heavy cream and bring to a boil.
- Then simmer until it reduces and begins to thicken.
- Add tomatoes and shrimp and continue to simmer until desired thickness.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Please follow and like us: