Flounder with Radish and Turnips
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz pkg Coleson’s Catch Flounder Fillets
- 3/4 c. Radishes sliced
- 3/4 c. turnips sliced
- 3/4 c. shredded turnip greens (if you can get them; if not substitute another green or eliminate)
- 3/4 c. Yellow Onion diced
- 1/2 c. Chicken Broth
- Splash of Balsamic vinegar
- Season the flounder and dust with flour.
- Sauté in butter until golden and set aside.
- Sauté the onion until tender.
- Add the turnips and radishes and cook until tender.
- Add the greens and broth.
- Cover and cook just to wilt greens.
- Hit with a splash of balsamic vinegar, adjust seasoning, and pour over fish.
- Serve with any grain.
Please follow and like us: