Flounder with Goat Cheese and Olives
Servings 2 People
- 12 oz pkg Coleson’s Catch Flounder Fillets
- 4 oz. plain goat cheese
- 4 oz. cream cheese
- 1/3 c. chopped olives your choice-strong-flavored ones work well
- 1/3 c. Red Onion finely diced
- Black Pepper
- 1 c. sliced mushroom your choice
- 1/2 c. Yellow Onion diced
- A bit of butter
- 1/2 c. dry white wine
- 3 Tbsp fresh chopped parsley
- Mix the cheeses, olives, red onion, and pepper until smooth and spreadable.
- Place an equal amount of the cheese mixture on the tail end of each piece of fish.
- Roll up like a sleeping bag and place in a square glass casserole dish; set the dish aside.
- Sauté the mushrooms and yellow onions and pour over the fish, top with wine and parsley.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 30-40 minutes depending how fat the rolls are.
- Serve with any grain.
Please follow and like us: