Catfish with Bratwurst and Coleslaw
Servings 2 People
- 1 pkg Coleson’s Catch Catfish
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 bratwurst sausage links
- Season catfish with salt and pepper, set aside.
- In a sauté pan or in a baking dish cook the bratwurst, using a little oil; remove when done.
- In the same pan or baking dish, cook the catfish.
- Thinly slice the bratwurst and place on top of the fish.
- Serve with your favorite mustard and coleslaw.
Coleslaw is a very personal thing, the kind you like is the only kind there is. I personally like very thinly shredded green cabbage, lightly salted with a little mayonnaise tossed in. Most people like a little sugar or honey in the dressing.
Please follow and like us: