Baked Red Snapper with Pumpkin
Servings 4 People
- 2 lbs. Coleson's Catch Red Snapper Fillets salt and pepper
- 3 c. Fresh Pumpkin peeled and diced
- 1/2 c. Onion diced
- 1/2 c. Celery diced
- 1/2 c. dry sherry
- 1/2 tsp. Allspice
- 3 bay leaves
- 2 Tbsp. Oil
- 1/2 c. Chicken stock or water
- Sauté the onion and celery in the oil. Add the sherry, allspice and bay leaves. Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken stock and bring to a boil. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the seasoned snapper fillets in a greased, glass baking dish and put the pumpkin on top.
- Pour the sautéed mixture over the fish and pumpkin and cover.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 400°. Serve with rice.
This delicious, healthy and easy to prepare recipe is also excellent for other Coleson's Catch® seafood items like Halibut, Tuna, Mahi-Mahi, Chilean Sea Bass, Swordfish, Orange Roughy and Tilapia. Enjoy!
Please follow and like us: