Butternut Squash Soup With Salmon
Servings 2 People
- 1 pkg Coleson's Catch Coho Salmon trimmed of skin and bone, diced into small pieces
- 2 c Butternut Squash peeled and diced
- 2/3 c Onion diced yellow
- 1 c Chicken Broth
- 1 1/2 c Milk
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- Simmer the onions and squash in the chicken broth until tender; puree.
- Add the milk using more or less for your desired thickness.
- Heat to a simmer; add the salmon and lemon juice.
- Simmer until the salmon is cooked, approximately 3 minutes.
- Adjust seasoning if needed.
Please follow and like us: