Apple Pecan Cake
Servings 2 People
- 3 c Sugar
- 2 t baking soda
- 1-1/2 t Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Salt
- 3/4 c veg oil
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/2 t vanilla
- 6 1/4 inch granny smith apples peeled and sliced (tossed in brandy)
- 1 c Toasted Pecans chopped
- 3 c Flour
- Sift sugar. Mix sugar with baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk oil, eggs and vanilla together.
- Add to the first mixture and mix all together.
- When the mixture is smooth, add apples and pecans. In four batches, mix in flour.
- Pour batter into an oblong baking pan and bake at 300 degrees for 1 hour or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream.
Please follow and like us: