- 3 c Strawberries small (if unavailable use large ones but cut in quarters)
- 2 Tbsp Curacao or other orange-flavored liqueur
- 4 Tbsp Orange Juice freshly squeezed
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice freshly squeezed
- 1 Tbsp Orange Zest grated
- Whipped cream with powdered sugar and vanilla
- Mint to garnish
- Toss the strawberries with the liqueur, lemon juice, orange juice and zest.
- When ready to serve, place strawberries in individual bowls or stemware and garnish with mint.
- Serve with whipped cream.
Refrigerate strawberry mixture no longer than 30 minutes or the strawberries will become soggy.
Please follow and like us: