Baked Stuffed Milkfish
Servings 2 People
- 1 Coleson's Catch Whole Milkfish cleaned and scaled
- 2 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 large tomato diced
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 2 Green Onions chopped
- 1 lemon sliced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Rub both sides and inside of Milkfish with lemon slices; then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Mix the tomatoes, onion, green onions and season with salt and pepper.
- Place the mixture inside the stomach cavity and secure with skewers (or sew the opening with large needle and thread).
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Brush both sides of fish with melted butter and place in a baking dish that has been lined with greased aluminum foil.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, basting with butter as the fish cooks.
- Fish is done when it starts to flake easily.
Milkfish contains many small bones.
Please follow and like us: